What are cookies
Cookies are text file containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are used for many reasons, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and goods and services you wish to purchase, and providing you with content that is relevant to you and your interests.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies. We use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them).
- First party and third-party cookies. Some of Our website pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow Us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
- Analyse Website’s Performance. We collect Personal Information, on an individual and collective basis, to track and analyse preferences and trends, improve the quality of the Service, evaluate possible new features, functionality and services, and improve Our Service. We collect information when you use Our website, and may use third party analytics tools to evaluate user traffic. For example, We collect information when you view a page or click on a link. Additionally, We collect log in information about devices used to access Our Service, including IP addresses.
Cookies We may use
Cookies are listed above according to their purpose. Apart from required cookies, which are essential for the proper functioning of the site, we will ask for your consent at the time we place the cookies. You can always unsubscribe from these cookies. You can view and manage the cookies dropped on this website by clicking on your
- Required Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable the basic features of this site to function, such as providing secure log-in or remembering how far you are through an order.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow Us to analyse your use of the site to evaluate and improve Our performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on this site. For example, remembering your log-in details, or providing Us information about how our site is used.
- Performance or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to show you ads that are more relevant to you. We may share this information with advertisers or use it to better understand your interests. For example, Advertising Cookies may be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more relevant to you, allow you to share certain pages with social networks, or allow you to post comments on Our site.
Manage your cookie preferences
You can manage your preferences You can also not accept cookies on your browser. The help section of the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, disabling cookies may result in Our entire website and resources malfunctioning or your inability to take full advantage of the Service.
To learn more about cookies, including which cookies have been set and how to manage and delete
The following links show you how to disable cookies in different browsers:
- Set cookie preferences in Internet Explorer
- Set cookie preferences in Firefox
- Set cookie preferences in Chrome
- Set cookie preferences in Safari Internet and iOS
Effective date : August 2022